Make Account on dispatch online and login in your acoount
1. Login you eBay account.
2. Go to My eBay (on top right corner).
3. Then click “Awaiting dispatch” (in left side menu).
4. Select All orders you want to dispatch, Then click “Other action” select “download” from drop down menu
5. EBay take time to prepare your sales records for download. This request may take up to 30 seconds. Please be patient. The download should begin automatically in a few moments.
6. Then click “Continue” and (please make sure there is no new order added or all order which you selected before are still selected) then click “Change Status” select “Dispatched”.
1. Login in your “Dispatch online Account”
2. Click “Dispatch” link on top
3. Click “Chose File” and chose the file you downloaded (make sure it right CVS order file not old or different file).
4. Untick “Sale Summary” if you do not need sale summary, but it is helpful in picking orders
5. Click “Submit” and then you can print either press “Ctrl + P” on keyboard or click print from browser menu.
1. This will help you to short your title or use title which is easy for picker.
2. Click “Titles” then add your “item number” of which items name you want to short and its “Item Name”.
3. click “Add Title”
4. This will display this new name instead of your eBay titles when you will print from dispatch online